Thursday, January 14, 2010

It’s the thought that counts---Happy Birthday to Me!


Been in a funk all day because today is my birthday and I’m 43 and not happy about it!

Worked most of the day, canceled my Spanish class because I didn’t have the energy to spend an hour speaking in the past tense!

The afternoon was dragging on when a friend (who is a reflexologist) called and said she would like to give me a treatment for my birthday. What a treat! I think I like reflexology better then massage.

Moving on to dinner- we bought some nice and expensive steaks for dinner. I sauté some spinach, Rick put the steaks on the grill. Unfortunately, the fire got away from him...(see the picture) that’s burnt steak and vegetables. I got a HUGE laugh out it! Funk gone!

He’s in town trying to find a pizza for dinner.

Happy birthday to me 

3 comments:

Michael J. Fitzgerald said...

Hope the pizza was good.. and Happy B-Day, June...

Unknown said...

I'm so happy I can leave a comment here, since I haven't been able to respond to anyone on Facebook for a few months now. Happy Birthday! Glad not only that the funk is gone but for the way it went away (well, I'm not glad that the steak was burnt, but for the way you took the adversity). Feliz Cumpleanos! (Sorry, too lazy tonight to do the diacriticals). Jon

40licious said...

yes, honeybunch. HAPPY BIRTHDAY (a few days late) and I am so glad you were born. Come to Cali for a pick-me-up!