Sunday, February 15, 2009

Well, what do you know. I'm speaking Spanish.

It happened on Friday.

The phone company called to tell us the repair guy wanted to meet us at our new house to transfer the line.

We were expecting appliances delivered around the same time so I had to quickly call the appliance company and tell them we were heading over to the new house, if they called and no one answers the phone come anyway that means we are there already.

After the two phone calls I was running out the apartment door when I realized that both conversations happened in Spanish and I didn't start out by saying, "lo siento, pero no puedo hablar muy bien Espanol."

3 comments:

bordersaside said...

Whoot Whoot, congrats, I so look forward to writing this same blog someday. :)

Frankly Ronda said...

That is huge! What a great feeling. Happy for you!

40licious said...

Have you dreamt in Spanish yet?