Friday, June 5, 2009

Hellooooo From Denver!

Yikes, what a couple of weeks. We left La Manzanilla on a Wednesday, arrived Denver on Saturday...after a 12, 12, 9 and 6 hour driving day...moved out of our 2400 sq ft house into a 650 sq ft house, went to a fundraising event and closed in the big house all in a week. And of course, I'm still working!

I'm just now recovering from the whole thing and getting my US legs.

Lyle, after begging for months, is enrolled in a karate class. He also has gymnastics once a week, nice activities for an energetic 5-year-old.

We left La Manzanilla two months before school is due to end. Not sure if Lyle is actually going to “graduate” from Kindergarten but we ran out of time at the end and will have to deal with it in September when we get back.

I think I’m going to go ahead and keep blogging over the summer, what started as a promotional thing for La Manzanilla has turned into blogging about being a mom. So I guess it doesn’t matter where we are living, I’m always a mom.

Next week- Sea World- that's right on a plane taking a trip!

3 comments:

Steve Cotton said...

Keep those posts coming. I don't want to lose touch over the summer. I hope to take Jiggs over to La Manzanilla on Saturday or Monday.

40licious said...

WAIT you're going to be in CA????!!!!! Details, please, on how to catch a glimpse of you.

Frankly Ronda said...

Good to hear from you!

Sounds like things as busy as ever ...