Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Updating my Blog list

As I peruse the blogs about living in Mexico I see several about living in Mexico with kids…it’s not all about you retirees out there.

I have to expand because my favorite blog- Moving the Kids to Mexico- is coming to end. American Mommy, is moving back to the States. They were in Mexico for only a year. She is a remarkable writer, so engaging and open; it’s been a pleasure reading of her family's adventures in a small town on the Pacific coast of Mexico.

So I’m expanding – there’s Que Madre!- a new mother, married to a Mexican and living in Sayulita. Her writing is passionate and quirky.

Then there is One Mexican Time- she’s young (27)- no children and lives the young newly wed life.

Limon Family Blog and The Rosas-Standring Family- through another blog I just found these two. I’ll try them on and see if they can match up to Moving the Kids to Mexico….

4 comments:

Frankly Ronda said...

Your words are too kind!

I have 3 of those blogs on my blogroll.

The Rosas-Standring blog has great posts about a young family who has committed to living and making a living in MX. Humorous and moving.

Limon Family Blog speaks with more wisdom and experience and I have really enjoyed reading this blog after just finding recently.

Steve Cotton said...

I should lobby for Professor Jiggs as a kid in Mexico. He would say the same about me, though.

ElleCancun said...

Thanks for the shout out amiga!! I enjoy reading your blog, and maybe one day in the future I'll be blogging about raising a family!!!! For now... raising a life/marriage! LOL!!!

Leslie Harris said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my lil' old blog. I look forward to reading more of yours!